Adwords is a form of digital marketing and a way of advertising on Google that Slinky Digital Agency utilise. To start you need to find out what words people use to search on Google for your products or others like yours. Without searches for your product, an Adwords campaign will be wasted. You can use Google’s Adwords Keyword Suggestion Tool. This tool will tell you what keywords similar to yours have been searched for and how many times.
It also gives the cost of each keyword. This allows you to choose your keywords for both number of searches and cost. Once you find out these details, your AdWords campaign can get going, however, if you are a newbie to the world of AdWords, take care that you don’t just allow your money to drain down a bottomless pit. Here are some tips to help you.
- Set up a daily budget, and don’t go over it.
- Have a clear goal in mind. The usual goal for AdWords is to increase your sales.
- Set up your ads with your target customer in mind, using keywords they will likely use.
- Include the exact keywords that are in the ad on your landing page to ensure your ad is accurately worded and the end result is what the customer is looking for.
- Include negative keywords targeting when setting up your ad. There will be some keywords that have different meanings or shades of meaning. Glasses can mean eyeglasses or wine glasses. So you need to weed out those people who are after something different.